- Advent Anime / The ARtist Alliance
- Anime-zing Escape – anime-zingescape.com
- Cosplay Moo Moo – www.facebook.com/CosplayMooMoo
- CosplayWorks - www.cosplayworks.com
- Echo Arts & Gifts
- iCon Imagery
- JPUS Enterprises, Inc. – www.sourgum.net
- Mixed Media Arts
- Moonglow Jewelry – www.moonglow.com
- Panda Plus Anime – www.facebook.com/PandaPlusAnime
- Pinco’s Designs – www.pocketliz.com
- Takoberry – facebook.com/takoberrychan
- Zan’s Rare Collectables
- Zombie Love Squad – zombielovesquad.etsy.com
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at Florida Anime Experience! Convention attendees enjoy being able to shop and purchase merchandise related to anime, manga, and Japanese culture at our event. Thus we offer a “Vendors Room” as a part of the con going experience. Each Vendors Room space comes with:
- An eight foot by ten foot area (8 x 10) in the Vendors Room
- One (1) six foot table
- Two (2) chairs
- Two (2) weekend passes to the convention (labeled “Vendor”)
You can purchase one (1) additional weekend pass (labeled “Vendor”) per Vendors Room space that you order for $25. You may purchase additional tables for your space, as well, for $25 each.
There is a limit of four (4) spaces per vendor. This is due to floorplan logistics and to be fair to other vendors.
The price of each space is dependant on when you purchase it.
January 20, 2013 until February 15, 2013 (at 11:55 PM) – $200 per space.
February 16, 2013 until March 15, 2013 (at 11:55 PM) – $250 per space.
March 16, 2013 until May 15, 2013 (at 11:55 PM) – $300 per space.
We will stop selling space in the Vendors Room on May 15, 2013 in order to complete the floorplan for the event.
TO GET STARTED, please print, read, and fill out the registration form here:
QUESTIONS? Email Vendors@FloridaAnime.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Hours and policies can be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date information will be posted here at all times.
THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2013
8:00 PM – 11:00 PM… Vendor Setup & Badge Pickup
FRIDAY, MAY 24, 2013
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM… Vendor Setup & Badge Pickup
12:00 PM – 9:00 PM… Vendors Room Open
SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM… Vendor Setup
11:00 AM – 9:00 PM… Vendors Room Open
SUNDAY, MAY 26, 2013
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM… Vendor Setup
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM… Vendors Room Open
- All vendors are responsible for adhering to the Convention Rules posted at http://www.floridaanime.com/about/rules
- All vendors are also responsible for adhereing to the Weapons Policy posted at: http://www.floridaanime.com/about/weapons
- The assignment of vendor space will be solely at the discretion of Florida Anime Experience management. While we will do our best to accommodate every request, we cannot guarantee a specific space.
- We will attempt to notify you of your table number and assignment no later than seven (7) days prior to the event. Vendors Room packets containing badges and any other pertinent paperwork will be available for pickup beginning Thursday (See “Section VI: Hours Of Operations” for exact times). Packets must be retrieved and badges worn before you will be allowed to set up your space. No packets will be mailed for any reason.
- Your vendor space will be considered confirmed upon receipt of a signed contract with full payment. Partial payments and verbal agreements do not constitute a confirmed space or guarantee of any kind.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing no later than forty five (45) days in advance of the show. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any cancellations. Cancellations are not permitted after 11:59 PM on April 9, 2013 and all fees (partial or complete) are non-refundable after that point. All refunds will be sent via U.S. Mail within forty five (45) days after the completion of the event.
- Setup and breakdown times at the convention are strictly enforced. Your booth should be open and available for business during the officially posted Vendors Room hours (listed below). Breakdown of your space should not begin before Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM. Breakdown of your booth before that time will forfeit you of your $50 deposit (from Section III.).
- Your $50 Deposit will be refunded between 5:01 PM and 7:00 PM at the Registration Desk on the final day of the event. You cannot receive it before then.
- Bootleg merchandise (aka “grey market goods” – any/all unlicensed products and reproductions of any kind) including but not limited to weapons, costumes, accessories, and all products containing trademarked properties is not authorized for sale in the Florida Anime Experience Vendors Room.
- Vendors agrees that no weapon or adult material shall be purchased by or handled by any person below the legal age of 18. You are responsible for furnishing adequate information to Florida Anime Experience as to the proper removal of a weapon or adult material from the convention after purchase.
- Florida Anime Experience and Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. reserve the right to revoke or refuse any application or to deny access to and/or remove dealers from the event at any time.
- Florida Anime Experience and Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. are not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, acts of nature, acts of God, or other causes.
- You are responsible for providing your own insurance, and neither Florida Anime Experience, Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. nor the Hotel/Convention Center will be responsible for obtaining insurance for you, your company or its employees.
- It is your responsibility to collect, report and pay sales tax and/or fees according to federal, state, county and city regulations. Information and forms can be found online at http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/sales_tax.html
- Additional processing fees may apply if you purchase your vendor space online (via Eventbrite.)
TBD (Spaces go on sale at noon on Sunday, January 20th.)