1. Use common sense.
2. Things that can and will almost certainly get you removed from the convention:
– Signs that say “Free Hugs” or any similar signs that solicit tactile physical interaction implied or otherwise OR panhandling. This includes (but is not limited to) “Will Yaoi for Money,” “Kisses for $1,” “Glomp me,” etc.
– Laser pointers pointed at other humans and/or panels and presentations.
– Use of projectiles such as water guns, silly string, etc.
– Use of rollerblades, skates, skateboards, or any other inappropriate wheeled form of transportation in the hotel, convention center, or parking lot.
3. Harassment of any kind, including (but not limited to) physical assault, battery, deliberate intimidation, bullying, stalking, or unwelcome physical attentions WILL NOT be tolerated. If attendees (or anyone at the event for that matter) tell you “no” or ask you to leave them alone then your business with them is concluded. If you choose to further attempt contact with these individuals then your badge into the event may be revoked by Florida Anime Experience (without a refund.) Florida Anime Experience and Green Mustard Entertainment are not responsible for solving any interpersonal problems that may arise between individual event attendees. In general, Green Mustard Entertainment cannot take any action to prevent a person from attending the convention unless he/she has made a specific and credible threat toward the convention itself or if another individual can produce a legal restraining order.
4. Treat the event facilities with respect. Damage in any way, shape or form to property in the event’s convention, hotel, or parking lot will not be tolerated.
5. Shower/bathe regularly and practice regular personal hygiene.
6. Cosplay and dress appropriately. Refrain from wearing costumes and clothing that would not be considered appropriate in public.
7. Watch your own stuff. Green Mustard Entertainment’s staff, Florida Anime Experience’s staff, and the hotel/convention center’s staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Do not bring your bag/purse/satchel/etc. to an event (such as a dance) and expect to be allowed to leave it with a staff member or under a table. (Please see Rule #1.)
8. Please keep hallways and entryways clear at all times. Take photographs of costumes and talk with your friends in appropriate areas.
9. We have a WEAPONS POLICY. We suggest you read it: http://www.floridaanime.com/about/weapons
10. Your paid admission/membership is a limited, revocable license to attend Florida Anime Experience, which may be revoked or revised at any time at the sole discretion of Green Mustard Entertainment. All badge holders and licenses granted thereto are subject to the rules and regulations of Florida Anime Experience.
11. Florida Anime Experience may apply additional fees and limitations for certain activities.
12. A badge may be revoked and a badge holder ejected from the convention for disorderly conduct, a violation of the law or rules, or at the sole discretion of a CONVENTION official.
13. The badge holder acknowledges that by appearing at Florida Anime Experience he or she may be recorded (by video, sound, or otherwise) and consents to such recording and its publishing and re-broadcasting.
By accepting admission/membership to Florida Anime Experience, the badge holder, in accepting a badge: (i) releases Green Mustard Entertainment from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right, or any other claim or cause of action of any kind; (ii) authorizes and permits Green Mustard Entertainment and its designees to use for any and all purposes his or her name, voice, and likeness and all reproduction thereof in any and all forms and in all media now or hereafter known in perpetuity; (iii) understands they are prevented from taking, recording, or creating film, or digital pictures, videos, tapes, sound recordings, or any other visual or auditory recreation of any kind whatsoever, of any Florida Anime Experience guest, member, volunteer, or employee, or of any Florida Anime Experience event, including but not limited to cosplay, contests, seminar, session, dance, or performance, for any commercial use, or for the solicitation of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc.; (iv) agrees to comply with all Florida Anime Experience rules and regulations.
14. Your paid admission/membership is non-refundable/non-transferable and will not be replaced (so don’t lose it!) For additional information, please contact us at (407) 546-9272, firstname.lastname@example.org or through the web at www.greenmustard.com.
15. The rules and regulations of the convention center and event hotel AND all local laws are in full effect during the event.
16. Costuming is not consent. Many of our female attendees may be dressed in a revealing fashion like their favorite anime, video game, or pop culture character. This does not grant you carte blanche to act inappropriately towards them.
17. When in doubt, please refer to Rule #1.